We are a partner of Alcatel-Lucent, which allows us to access technical support and offer good bargain pricing.
Alcatel-Lucent products that may interest you:
OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server (OXE) The foundation of a successful enterprise phone system for medium, large and very large-sized companies.
Today’s organizations want to improve business responsiveness while offering employees more flexibility in the way they work. The OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server (CS) helps employees connect in real time whatever their location, and hold high-quality business calls with their colleagues and customers.
Organizations can connect the OmniPCX Enterprise CS to the Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow cloud service. The Rainbow mobile, borderless collaboration application is the perfect companion to business phones and helps employees respond faster and better to business requests.
- Mobility: Standardize the communication experience across your organization; employees can use desk phones, wireless handsets or softphones at the office, on site, at home or on the move.
- Cost-saving: Expect lower telecom bills with free Voice over IP (VoIP) across sites, built-in least-cost routing and centralized trunks to SIP and traditional service providers.
- Reliability: High-availability options maintain vital business continuity during network or server outages.
- Quality business response: Zero calls are lost; connections are instantly made to the right people as employees have powerful communication tools at their fingertips.
OmniPCX Office Communication Server (OXO Connect) is a new generation of robust, connected and converged communication platforms, entirely dedicated to small and medium businesses.A complete range of wireline and wireless phones
A range of desktop applications to increase productivity
Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anywhere, anytime
Customer welcome from simple voicemail to integrated call routing and professional greetings
Single network infrastructure for voice and data services
Hybrid Rainbow-ready unified communication cloud model
The cornerstone of ALE's SMB offering, OXO Connect (formerly known as OmniPCX Office RCE) is easy to install, use and maintain. It meets all SMB communications needs, from 5 to 300 users.
The OXO Connect platform is a hybrid model that's ready for the cloud, and is at the heart of our feature-rich SMB offering that includes:
- Reduces communication costs and enables the choice of network configurations and IP, IP/TDM or TDM endpoints, minimizing additional investment and enabling a smooth migration
- Provides full-featured access to enterprise communications services across devices while on site or off
- Embedded voice-centric customer service
- Conversation services on application-enabled desk phones, PCs and smartphones
- Business communications services, including attendant, routing and messaging services
- Easy installation in full voice environment and/or converged voice/data environment at reduced cost
Alcatel-Lucent Network Solutions - LAN - is the entire family of network devices that allows you to customize your hardware to meet your specific needs.
This offer includes network switches from the smallest access points, through industrial devices to extremely demanding applications, to powerful devices that create efficient core networks.
- Flexible - OmniSwitch switches are available in a variety of configurations for use in a variety of network configurations
- Eco - The OmniSwitch family has been optimized for size, energy demand, and noise level.
- Attractive price/performance ratio
- Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) - The entire OmniSwitch family uses the Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) operating system. Existing AOS users are also able to easy migrate to this devices, which significantly reduces training costs and total cost of ownership.
- Enterprise network environments - The OmniSwitch 6000 performs well at the edge of the network in small to mid-sized campus or branch offices where small size, feature richness, manageability, and flexibility are required for converged networks.
- High Reliability - The OmniSwitch 10K is ideal for deploying large and medium enterprise networks, data centers, and as a upgrade for existing networks. High fault tolerance and system redundancy ensure maximum system uptime without network downtime.
- Centralized Management - The OmniVista 2500 Network Management System is a comprehensive suite of network management applications, tools, security and performance.
Alcatel-Lucent Wireless Network Solutions - WLAN - are solutions that meet the most critical needs of corporations and small and medium-sized companies using wireless technology.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess WLAN family are features very advanced security features in a complete line of modular and fixed configuration products.
It includes a broad spectrum of devices with high flexibility, enabling them to build networks of varying sizes and functionalities.
Controllers function in accordance with the user management concept, offering ie. follow-me functionality, user-based access, and continuity applications. They are scalable, support mobile IP telephony, and provide integrated, high-security network management.
WLAN controllers provide high speed connectivity, centralized management and enhanced mobility for employees. The access points offered by Alcatel-Lucent automatically configure itself on any L2 / L3 network supporting device detection, allowing for very simple updates when new features, capabilities or new standards are introduced.
- VoWLAN - They support voice transmission using mobile convergence phones
- Security - Alcatel-Lucent's WLAN solution offers complete, multi-layered security, scalability, centralized wireless networking, advanced radio management, QoS for delay-sensitive applications, and standards-based user mobility.
- Ease of use - Small and lightweight access points that can be mounted in a variety of locations, including on the walls, in the cabins, on the desks and under the ceiling.
- Centralized Management - The entire OmniAccess family of WLAN controllers is managed through the OmniAccess 3600 Air Manager.
You can find more details on the dedicated Alcatel-Lucent website
or contact us CONTACT